Thursday, April 23, 2009

Post numero uno: welcome to the Fireside Moonbats blog site

This site is intended to serve as a resource for a geographically distributed but virtually connected reading group, the Fireside Moonbats. Founding members of this group include Katherine A. Clinton, (Ph.D. in Curriculum & Instruction, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006), Russell James Francis (D. Phil in Education, Oxford University, 2007), and Jenna McWilliams (doctoral candidate, Learning Sciences, Indiana University).

1 comment:

  1. Jenna,

    This is great. I'm intimidated by your prolific blogsphere activity. dana better get her skates on. Real busy this weekend with conference but will try contributed something more substantial on Mon. One thought, I wonder if we should describe ourselves as an amoebia like, pulsating collaborative knotwork a.k.a Engestrom or a globally distributed fund of living knowledge! (me me me). Whatever,let's have a heated debate! Also need to study my longitudinal case study of your evolving relationship with the blogsphere.

    ReplyDelete